Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by both ScrapShana and Beckie Wallace. How crazy is that? You know I love both of you, but ... LOL ... Okay ... I'm going to give this a whirl, too.

So, here's the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven facts about me that you might not know.

1. I went parasailing in Alcapulco.
2. I love dogs, particularly Shetland Sheepdogs.
3. Except for the first year of my marriage, I have always lived in Texas.
4. I was 6 days short of being 19 years old before I ever saw snow.
5. Family history research is a great passion of mine.
6. My Dad's nickname for me was Screwball.
7. The hardest thing I have to live with is that I had to bury my first born after only having him for 5-1/2 years.

And I am tagging you these cool ladies!

1. Linz - Had to think of a fitting welcome. hehehe
2. Nani - And Nani needed a nice welcome, too. *giggle*
3. Rachel - Love her designs!
4. Wendy - She has such a beautiful family.
5. Michelle - A nice person that has said nice things on my blog and has some really pretty designs at Scraphead
6. Neverland Scraps - Because her husband is deployed in Iraq and I am thankful for what this family does for us.
7. Michelle - Helping Ilona help you remember you have a blog spot and because you entered our challenges! :-)

2 comments:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

This tagging thing is getting crazy, ain't it? lol

Nice to meet you and get to know you a little better, thanks for the tag too, and the comments you made about me in your tag :)

Have a great day!

Nani said...

My 7 Nanintrigues are posted! Thanks for sharing and thanks the tag! (Feeling very welcome!)