Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Teacher's Pet

See this adorable mini?

Well, it can be yours for free along with over 100 others. The designers that are participating in the Teacher's Pet Program at Funky Playground Designs have created these great mini kits as part of the program. All you need to do is subscribe to the Funky Playground Newsletter and you will gain access to all of the cool kits.


Beckie's was the very first one to be placed in this gallery, so it will be at the end of the gallery.

I did these using Beckie's Trendy.



7 comments:

Lilja said...

Thanks for the heads up on the newsletter - I just subscribed :)
Love your layouts - especially the bottom one!!
TFS and have a wonderful day!!

Angela said...

FUN FUN FUN! I subscribe to the newsletter, but missed this - tfs! LOVE your layouts!

Elaine said...

Glad I read your blog Shari, I thought it was a contest, have to change my blog LOL, shouldn't do things at 3 in the morning.
Great layouts, love the one of Charlie.

Barb said...

Very cute!

movefearlessly said...

very nice kit - love your kits!

Leigh said...

Oh these are cute!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for the newsletter info. I'm off to subscribe!