Friday, January 9, 2009

Lunch with Charlie

Leslie and I took Charlie to school together this morning. Then we both got our hair cut and we just messed around together until 11:30 when we went back to Charlie's school and had lunch with him. We got take-out at Bill Miller's (a BBQ/Fried Chicken place) and took an order for Charlie, too. He knew we were coming and was so proud that we were there. It was really fun, but geez, those little chairs are close to the floor. LOL

I have another layout I want to share I did using Outside the Box from Horsedreamn Designs by Traci ... A Year in Review. One picture from each month from 2008. It shows a lot of firsts for Charlie.

2 comments:

DancingPrincessDesigns said...

Beautiful LO! Enjoyed swingin' by your blog! have a happy day!....

Intense Magic said...

I so love that layout!! Sounds like you had a really good day! Hope your weekend is fabulous!