Friday, January 23, 2009

Way Behind

I'm a bit behind and I have a few layouts I'd like to share. So, I'm doing them one at a time, because I tend to get lost if I try to put them all in one long blog. LOL

There is a challenge called Scrap With This, Will Ya? going on over at Digital Scrap Garden where we are sharing photos and Ladybug chooses a couple each week and then we pick one and scrap it. It is really fun to scrap with subjects different from the ones you normally scrap.

Charlie was watching when I opened up this cute picture of Madeline. She is the granddaughter of my good scrapping friend, Elaine. He had a bunch of questions and then wanted to know if he could scrap her. I let him. He picked and placed all the elements. I think he did a really good job. We both had a blast.
This was done using the December Daily Petals by Karen Wallace at Digital Scrap Garden.

No comments: