Friday, May 16, 2008

1957 Prom

Beckie Wallace has this beautiful new kit titled Save the Last Dance. It is fabulous, beautiful and wonderful. But I usually scrap little boys and I thought what in the world can I scrap with it. It has been a VERY long time since I went to a prom. But it has SO many possibilities for scrapping ... weddings, dances of any sort, proms and much more.

And, yes, I did come up with a picture to scrap. I was a sophomore, he was a senior. What memories are made of ... 1957 Prom ... it was a very good year.

Save the Last Dance by Beckie Wallace

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely kit, and beautiful photo.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Gorgeous kit and layout. Lots of uses for that kit. Enjoy your weekend.

movefearlessly said...

what a beautiful photo! love your layout.

Amanda said...

Great kit for your layout! You looked beautiful in your prom dress.

whisper said...

this is such a lovely KIT! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful layout - your dress is stunning! the kit looks great too!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Beautiful photo, and I love the layout you did! Great kit too.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

what a pretty layout! And gorgeous picture! perfect for that beautiful kit!

AfriDigiDiva said...

That is a lovely photo! I love that dress1!! I miss what is now called vintage clothes. I miss that classy, timeless look.