Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ScrapShana BlogTrain Challenge

ScrapShana's CT is hosting a blogtrain challenge. You will want to be sure and check them all out. There is a list of all of our challenges on the left. All are planned to begin by the 16th of May and will run through May 31. You will collect 2 QP's for each challenge that you complete. All of our QP's will be made using the fabulous Blue Jean Baby by ScrapShana. If you complete all 7 you will have a very nice collection which you could use to make an album. Plus, Shana has promised something special for those of you that complete all 7 of our challenges. Here is a preview of the kit we will all be using for our QPs.


For my very first challenge ever, I am hosting a scraplift. I have chosen this sweet layout "Sisters" by Elaine for you to scraplift.

Be sure to give her credit and leave some love. Use it as inspiration for your layout. Use the theme, the colors or the placement of pictures and elements and make it your own. Above all, have fun!

To qualify, please post it in the gallery at SCRAPHEAD and please put SSBC (ScrapShanaBlogChallenge) at the beginning of your title. This will help us locate it.
Then come back here to my blog and post in the comments that you have posted at Scraphead. I will then send you your QP's that I have made and are shown below.
**You cannot combine challenges**

Here is what you will be working for with my scraplift challenge.


9 comments:

ScrapShana said...

The challenge looks great Shari! I'll get mine done tonight. :) HUGS

Armina said...

great challenge.. love the jeans kit too :)

Elaine said...

This looks great Shari, love this blog challenge

Leigh said...

Fun idea!

movefearlessly said...

great challenge, very cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Awesome challenge! And I love the QPs. That flower sticking out of the pocket is so cute!

ozchicki said...

Oh I love that layout of Elaine's!! Will be my pleasure to scraplift :)

Michelle said...

Here is my version -

http://scraphead.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2633&ppuser=553

I liked the layout. Thanks for the idea.

On to the next challenge. :-)

Helene Bahnman said...

Thanks for the scraplift challenge. Here is the link to my LO at Scraphead:

http://scraphead.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2801&ppuser=517

Victoria