Sunday, December 28, 2008

Party Pictures

Here are just a few of the many, many pictures I took yesterday at Charlie's birthday party. Yes, I am always a little wild with my camera at events like this. They call me the Nanarazzi.

First picture is Charlie and a friend shooting foam balls from a cannon.


Charlie waited in line for quite a while to get his turn on this bungy trampoline thing. Have to get weighed first.


The face tells it ALL!


They had pizza and then it was time for cake.


Then presents.

Then back to the games. Look at that face. He was so into it.

Then outside to the parachute drop. And it was way, way high.

I have so much scrapping to do. LOL

4 comments:

Intense Magic said...

You certainly do have some serious scrapping to do!! Get on it LOL Can't wait to see the layouts, the photos are fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Fantastic, and I so agree with Jan... LOTS of scrapping! I love your nickname too... NANARAZZI.. too funny. Looks like Charlie had an awesome time!! {{HUGS}}

Traci Leigh said...

oh they are great pic..looks like lots of fun...your like me..I drvie my kids crazy with the camera..LOL..can't wait to see the layouts!

MemoryKeeper said...

Shari, what a fun place that Charlie got to go to! Happy Birthday Charlie. The blog looks absolutely amazing! I love the blending in the header, and it really matches the background in fact you couldn't have matched it any closer. WOOO WHOOO!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette