Tuesday, December 30, 2008

RAKed by Carjazi Designs

LOOK what I found in my mailbox this morning! I was so very pleased to find this RAK from Carjazi Designs ... Zach's PJs. It is available at Digital Scrap Gardens.

Thank you, Diane
These papers are great for making layouts of my Charlie like this one. He got a kids camera for his birthday and he was out taking pictures yesterday morning. He came and got me to come out with him, so I took pictures of him taking pictures. Have to love it when your grandson lives right next door!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a terrific layout!! and those papers are to die for... Now you need to get Charlie to do some scrapping... it's not just for girls!!! Have a great day Shari... {{HUGS}}

Goofy's Oasis said...

What fun!!! Great layout!!!